Information For Tenants
Tenant Lettings Process Explained
Step1: Register Your Interest
- Register your interest via 01752 875075, email@example.com or visit us in person at your local office.
Step 2: Finding A Property
- We will accompany you to all viewings and will try our best to accommodate a convenient time for you whilst being respectful to any tenants in the property.
Step 3: Choosing Your New Home
- When you have found a home you will need to complete an online application form, this will be passed to the landlord for their consideration. Once approved we will request a referencing fee and referencing will commence.
Step 4: Once your Referencing is complete
- Upon satisfactory references being received we will contact you to make arrangements for the tenancy signing. Keys can only be released when the following has been provided; deposit and 1st months rent, proof of standing order being set up, ID (photographic, proof of address and right to rent documentation). You will also need to obtain an Accidental Damage Insurance policy.
Step 5: Signing
- Prior to the signing, it is recommended that you read the Tenancy Agreement so you fully understand the contract you will be committing to.
- Click here to download our draft tenancy agreement.
Step 6: Inventory & Check in
- If the property is fully managed we will meet you there following your appointment where we will go through the inventory with you, show you the location of the meters, test the alarms and show you where the stop cock is. We will check your hot water is on and ensure you know how the boiler works.
Once we are happy that everything is in order we will leave you to settle in to your new home.